|English | Indonesia | Chinese | Japanese|
Rake Leaves Safely
by: Diana Kohnle
Raking leaves can be strenuous. To prevent injury, overexertion or strained muscles, follow these basic precautions, courtesy of the American Association of Retired Persons:
* Warm up before you start raking, and stretch your muscles to avoid a strain or pull.
* Don't rake leaves when they're wet, as you may be more likely to slip and fall. Wet leaves are also heavier, so it's easier on your back and arms to rake them when they're dry.
* Wear sturdy shoes with traction to prevent slipping, and watch out for holes in the ground while you're raking.
* Rake both right-handed and left-handed. By switching sides, you're distributing the work more evenly and are less likely to overexert your muscles.
* Take breaks every 15 to 20 minutes, especially if you don't exercise regularly.
* Don't overfill bags of leaves, and don't try to lift anything that's too heavy. If you do lift, lift from your knees rather than your back.
Click here --> Notify Me !! ( If Updated New Articles )
Typhonium Plus a natural supplement from Typhonium Flagelliforme / Keladi Tikus may help to combat cancer/tumor and stimulate anti body
Kanker Detail : Kanker | Pengobatan Kanker | Keladi Tikus | Kanker Payudara | Kanker Rahim | Kanker Serviks
Cancer Details: What is Cancer | Who Gets Cancer | Cancer Types | Cancer Risk Factors | Cancer Prevented | Cancer Causes | Symptoms of Cancer | What is Remission? | Cancer Treated | Ask My Doctor
| Cancer Articles
Recommended Article: How to Fight Cancer | Strategi Memerangi Kanker | Obat Kanker Alami | Pola Hidup Sehat | Tips Sembuh Kanker
Pengobatan Kanker : Obat Kanker | Distributor Resmi | Testimonial | Cara Pesan
Cancer Treatment : Cancer Herbal | Online Order | Shipping Info | Testimonial | News Clips | Cancer eBooks | Trade Show | Partnership | Breast Self-Exam
Cancer ebooks : Start Today Stop Cancer | Cancer & You | Can Some Food Ward Off Cancer | Exercise Your Way | Winning the Cold War | Cell Biology and Cancer | Cancer Facts & Figures | Breast Cancer Risk Factors & Treatment | Prostate Cancer Facts | Medical Oncology of Colorectal Cancer | Epidemiologic Studies of Cellular Telephones and Cancer Risk
Copyright©Global Bioscience 2004-2009