|English | Indonesia | Chinese | Japanese|
Health Tip: Undergoing Chemotherapy?
by: Diana Kohnle
People undergoing chemotherapy to treat cancer have a tough road ahead, but there things they can do to minimize side effects and feel better. Here are suggestions from the National Cancer Institute:
* Maintain a proper diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables and other healthy foods.
* Even though you may feel nauseous or not have an appetite, try to drink plenty of water or juice, and try eating soup. Even small snacks throughout the day will help improve your energy. You may also want to try eating with friends or family to stimulate your appetite.
* Get as much exercise as you can -- light walks may help improve your mood, appetite, and energy.
* Get plenty of sleep, rest often, and don't overexert yourself.
* Avoid people who are sick -- especially with contagious illnesses like colds or flu.
* Make sure you get plenty of emotional support by talking to friends, family or counselors about what you're experiencing and feeling. Doctors, nurses and other health-care providers may also lend an ear and be good sources of advice.
Click here --> Notify Me !! ( If Updated New Articles )
Typhonium Plus a natural supplement from Typhonium Flagelliforme / Keladi Tikus may help to combat cancer/tumor and stimulate anti body
Kanker Detail : Kanker | Pengobatan Kanker | Keladi Tikus | Kanker Payudara | Kanker Rahim | Kanker Serviks
Cancer Details: What is Cancer | Who Gets Cancer | Cancer Types | Cancer Risk Factors | Cancer Prevented | Cancer Causes | Symptoms of Cancer | What is Remission? | Cancer Treated | Ask My Doctor
| Cancer Articles
Recommended Article: How to Fight Cancer | Strategi Memerangi Kanker | Obat Kanker Alami | Pola Hidup Sehat | Tips Sembuh Kanker
Pengobatan Kanker : Obat Kanker | Distributor Resmi | Testimonial | Cara Pesan
Cancer Treatment : Cancer Herbal | Online Order | Shipping Info | Testimonial | News Clips | Cancer eBooks | Trade Show | Partnership | Breast Self-Exam
Cancer ebooks : Start Today Stop Cancer | Cancer & You | Can Some Food Ward Off Cancer | Exercise Your Way | Winning the Cold War | Cell Biology and Cancer | Cancer Facts & Figures | Breast Cancer Risk Factors & Treatment | Prostate Cancer Facts | Medical Oncology of Colorectal Cancer | Epidemiologic Studies of Cellular Telephones and Cancer Risk
Copyright©Global Bioscience 2004-2009