|English | Indonesia | Chinese | Japanese|
If Your Child is Vomiting
By Diana Kohnle
If your child is vomiting, you should monitor him carefully. The Lucile Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford University says you should seek immediate medical attention if he has any of these symptoms:
* Your child does not respond, will not wake up, or cannot walk or stand. In these cases, you should call 911 immediately.
* Bloody vomit.
* Vomit that contains bile, which would look yellow or green.
* Abdominal pain or cramping, even after vomiting.
* Signs of dehydration, including lack of tears or urine, or not wanting to drink any fluids.
* Fever higher than 104 degrees Fahrenheit, or higher than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit at age 12 weeks or younger. * Severe headache or neck ache.
Click here --> Notify Me !! ( If Updated New Articles )
Typhonium Plus a natural supplement from Typhonium Flagelliforme / Keladi Tikus may help to combat cancer/tumor and stimulate anti body
Kanker Detail : Kanker | Pengobatan Kanker | Keladi Tikus | Kanker Payudara | Kanker Rahim | Kanker Serviks
Cancer Details: What is Cancer | Who Gets Cancer | Cancer Types | Cancer Risk Factors | Cancer Prevented | Cancer Causes | Symptoms of Cancer | What is Remission? | Cancer Treated | Ask My Doctor
| Cancer Articles
Recommended Article: How to Fight Cancer | Strategi Memerangi Kanker | Obat Kanker Alami | Pola Hidup Sehat | Tips Sembuh Kanker
Pengobatan Kanker : Obat Kanker | Distributor Resmi | Testimonial | Cara Pesan
Cancer Treatment : Cancer Herbal | Online Order | Shipping Info | Testimonial | News Clips | Cancer eBooks | Trade Show | Partnership | Breast Self-Exam
Cancer ebooks : Start Today Stop Cancer | Cancer & You | Can Some Food Ward Off Cancer | Exercise Your Way | Winning the Cold War | Cell Biology and Cancer | Cancer Facts & Figures | Breast Cancer Risk Factors & Treatment | Prostate Cancer Facts | Medical Oncology of Colorectal Cancer | Epidemiologic Studies of Cellular Telephones and Cancer Risk
Copyright©Global Bioscience 2004-2009